Sunday, April 19, 2009

It will hit you when you least expect it...

I am desperately in need of things...things like body lotion and shampoo and assorted things like that. I was in the process of placing an online order when the ship to: box popped up...and the name was Cheryl's (Sister Golden Hair). It completely caught me off guard. She and I had been exchanging presents or "pressies" as Cheryl called them for about 10 years...I suddenly felt so empty knowing that she was not here...and that I would never again be able to send her a little "pressie"...

It will hit you when you least expect it...

No comments:

The Dalai Lama

The Dalai Lama

Visits

Mo and her Mom

Mo and her Mom

About Me

My photo
I was born in the Year Of The Snake in the City of Angels. I have worked as an Adult Literacy Teacher, Litigation Paralegal and Middle School Teacher. I hold degrees in Psychology and Sociology and Political Science and Government.