Thursday, November 5, 2009

Pouring Rain...

Alex woke us all early this morning with the most mournful cries.


Mom ignored him and complained to me.


He reported the "worst pain ever" and was crying.


He just called from the doctor. Perforated eardrum and a raging
infection.


Alex is only concerned with the possibility of the infection moving
to his throat or vocal chords and then he won't be able to sing.


Opening night for the Opera is November 14. Hopefully he will be fine
by then.


One of our grocery markets gives free prescriptions for antibiotics.
Thank you Publix! Hopefully the Cipro will clear this up.

When it rains...it pours...

I shudder to think what misfortune lies around the corner for us.

3 comments:

Novel said...

Poor Alex. I've had a couple of ear infections relatively recently and they're agony!

Has he sorted out your car yet?

E said...

I hope that Alex is feeling better by now . . . Nov. 14 is just around the corner.

Novel said...

Ow - have had perforated eardrums and infections myself recently. Not nice. Hope he's feeling better and that you are well.

The Dalai Lama

The Dalai Lama

Visits

Mo and her Mom

Mo and her Mom

About Me

My photo
I was born in the Year Of The Snake in the City of Angels. I have worked as an Adult Literacy Teacher, Litigation Paralegal and Middle School Teacher. I hold degrees in Psychology and Sociology and Political Science and Government.