Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year and to 2009...Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya

My old friend Janine used to say that...don't let the door hit ya...I don't hear from her anymore...I have lost touch with so many people...my fault...I didn't want to burden people with my misery.

I hope I can start to turn that around...I need to take baby steps in that process. Something to work on...

I'm glad to see this year end...so much that was sad and bad.

I hope the New Year blesses everyone with happiness, health and wisdom...and me, I need money and a job.

Happy New Year

3 comments:

Novel said...

Money and a job. OK. That's the agenda for 2010, EARLY 2010 if possible ;-)
Working on it.

Novel said...

Where are you? Keep checking in here and no more comments.
Think about you and still praying for those good things for you.

Novel said...

Any news? Your silence is a little worrying.

The Dalai Lama

The Dalai Lama

Visits

Mo and her Mom

Mo and her Mom

About Me

My photo
I was born in the Year Of The Snake in the City of Angels. I have worked as an Adult Literacy Teacher, Litigation Paralegal and Middle School Teacher. I hold degrees in Psychology and Sociology and Political Science and Government.