Thursday, March 26, 2009

I Quit!


I did it...I quit...turned my resignation in on March 17...last night will be April 17.


Have the powers-that-be acknowledged my resignation? Of course not...the most unprofessional pack of people I have ever encountered in my life. They have no clue why they cannot keep their employees. The only clue to me that they know I am leaving is the dates I was supposed to work for the next 8 weeks were crossed out and assigned to the others. I must admit that I am pleased that the manager had to do a little work reassigning those dates.


How is it that the stupid get in positions of power?


The nasty, threatening memos are the most insidious of the long list of things these people hand out to us. There is nothing that I will miss about working as a sleep night tech.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a relief this will be for you! You hung in there long enough.
Elaine

The Dalai Lama

The Dalai Lama

Visits

Mo and her Mom

Mo and her Mom

About Me

My photo
I was born in the Year Of The Snake in the City of Angels. I have worked as an Adult Literacy Teacher, Litigation Paralegal and Middle School Teacher. I hold degrees in Psychology and Sociology and Political Science and Government.