Monday, March 9, 2009

Sister Golden Hair Is On Her Way






Hey there Sister Golden Hair... my friend and more like a sister...come and visit me in my dreams and make me laugh and smile...there is a spot on the beach waiting for you...always warm and sunny, where you can run and hike and kayak. You are so loved...and one day I hope to join you on that beach, so you can teach me to kayak and be silly and free.

Lots of hugs and crazyllamalove!

Always,

EMA

PS...I know you are a big parrot head, but I thought you would like your song here on my little blog...I hope you like it...even though I know you said that it was boring at times...one thing is for sure, you are never boring...may your journey to the beach be swift and painless...don't forget what I said, and please visit me in my dreams...

No comments:

The Dalai Lama

The Dalai Lama

Visits

Mo and her Mom

Mo and her Mom

About Me

My photo
I was born in the Year Of The Snake in the City of Angels. I have worked as an Adult Literacy Teacher, Litigation Paralegal and Middle School Teacher. I hold degrees in Psychology and Sociology and Political Science and Government.