Sunday, January 20, 2008

Cyndi Lauper...Time After Time







My sister has surgery tomorrow...she has pericardial effusion and we must find out what is causing it and the excess fluid needs to be drained. Cyndi Lauper's Time After Time has been running through my head all day...



“if you're lost you can look--and you will find me time after time if you fall I will catch you--I'll be waiting time after time”

For a good portion of my sister's life, I've been there to catch her...I only hope that if anything negative happens I can be there to catch her this time.


I've also been thinking about many friends that are no longer around...most of them gone because of HIV...Cyndi had a link on a website to make a pledge regarding the need for equality for gay people. If you are so inclined, you may want to sign it too.





Websites to gather the latest news about Cyndi:



http://www.cyndilaupermusic.com/

http://www.cyndilauper.com/uniquecirx/home.php

Time After Time on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZYxsUDZQ4Q









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey EMA,

I love your blog. It was boring at first by now I love reading it. I hope your sissy is doing well. This should be her first day home.

I haven't been back to Tnet in forever. Keep writing your blog. It's fun to read.

Cheryl

The Dalai Lama

The Dalai Lama

Visits

Mo and her Mom

Mo and her Mom

About Me

My photo
I was born in the Year Of The Snake in the City of Angels. I have worked as an Adult Literacy Teacher, Litigation Paralegal and Middle School Teacher. I hold degrees in Psychology and Sociology and Political Science and Government.