Saturday, January 12, 2008

Parallel Universes and Michio Kaku


Dr. Michio Kaku is a theoretical physicist, best-selling author, and popularizer of science. He's the co-founder of string field theory (a branch of string theory), and continues Einstein's search to unite the four fundamental forces of nature into one unified theory.

Visit Dr. Kaku at: http://www.mkaku.org/

Our Universe will die in ice rather than fire. Our Universe eventually, trillions and trillions of years away from now, will reach near absolute zero making intelligent life impossible. Therefore, we may have to escape into hyper-space if we are to survive the death of the Universe.
~Michio Kaku

Tiny particles form the seen and unseen in our universe...are there worm holes that make time travel possible...what if Einstein's Relativity theory is more than theory? All this fascinates me to no end...the possibilities are excruciatingly delicious...had I not been such a science fiction geek as a child, I don't think I would still have the desire to know more about the infinite possibilities of what is "out there." Kaku discusses the theory of parallel universes which is both exhilarating and disturbing...

No comments:

The Dalai Lama

The Dalai Lama

Visits

Mo and her Mom

Mo and her Mom

About Me

My photo
I was born in the Year Of The Snake in the City of Angels. I have worked as an Adult Literacy Teacher, Litigation Paralegal and Middle School Teacher. I hold degrees in Psychology and Sociology and Political Science and Government.