Saturday, January 19, 2008

Robert Heinlein


~Robert Heinlein

I'm just a bit tired of all the experts with whom I've been working lately...they don't seem to listen...they just babble out memorized rhetoric... to those who might be a bit dull or are unable to think for themselves...they lap this stuff up like cream...and continue to drink it down in spite of curdled aftertaste...I listen, and then do what I know is right and proper.
This is the official Heinlein website...although I find it a bit cluttered and difficult to navigate it is full of information.

My favorite Heinlein works:

Stranger In A Strange Land - Man, did I ever have a crush on Michael Valentine Smith when I was 15...

Podkane Of Mars - I wanted to have her as a friend when I was about 12...

Friday - Lived vicariously through her a few years ago...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember Friday!!

Unknown said...

Also, Robert Heinlein looks an awful lot like Noel Coward.

The Dalai Lama

The Dalai Lama

Visits

Mo and her Mom

Mo and her Mom

About Me

My photo
I was born in the Year Of The Snake in the City of Angels. I have worked as an Adult Literacy Teacher, Litigation Paralegal and Middle School Teacher. I hold degrees in Psychology and Sociology and Political Science and Government.